RubiKon Adventures

Tales and travels of "GrizzLee", "Looksha Lori" & "Yukon Johann"


Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Sidecar Offroad Test with the Pup

After about a year of ownership, and some tinkering, I took the hack out for a real world test. Mostly I wanted to see if my newly designed and fabricated fender mount was as good as I thought it would be for the type of travel I plan. Also, wanted to test the dog on real off road conditions to see how she would react. She is also 1 year old and still very much in training as am I.

Although, the road turned out to be much rougher than anticipated, I am happy to report that everything worked out better than expected. I did discover another issue that I need to address (ground clearance). But I believe that is something I can tackle fairly easily.

I hope you enjoy this video. The Pacific Northwet is a beautiful place.... rain or shine.




No comments:

Post a Comment