RubiKon Adventures

Tales and travels of "GrizzLee", "Looksha Lori" & "Yukon Johann"


Sunday, March 11, 2012

An Evening to Remember


"As we grow up, we don't lose friends, we just learn who the real ones are"

 

Tolo was a long, yet enjoyable night from 5pm to 1am. Tolo is a formal, High School dance where the girls ask the guys. This time the theme was 'Hollywood' and I (Johann) dressed up in a suit and tie for the very first time.


Mom thinks I'm handsome and dad is very proud.

This is me and my best buddy Seth
(Mom says Seth needs a haircut...she 'recommends' it!)

This is Gabby and I

Me (Johann) and three of my friends, Harper, Seth, and Gabby all met at Harper's house, and made dinner. We had pasta with red sauce or alfredo sauce with garlic bread. When we finished eating we left for the school around 7:30 and arrived at our destination at 7:45.



 The dance was a lot of fun.  We all danced with a lot of our friends.  The music was pretty good. We stayed at the school until about 11:00. 
Once the dance was over we went back to harpers house and watched the hilarious movie "Office Space".
Looking forward to our next adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment