RubiKon Adventures

Tales and travels of "GrizzLee", "Looksha Lori" & "Yukon Johann"


Monday, August 24, 2015

Solo Beyond the Northern Hinterlands 2015 : The Movie Trailer

Beyond the pictures...,

I started to prototype my next video/movie. I liked what I saw and decided to make a teaser trailer.

Just a little bit about what is in this teaser.
My riding pants had to be fixed and modified and this was quite humorous. I think you will agree.
The intro sequence is videoed in the drive of my new place … 800+ feet of driveway through an old growth rain forest. The other bits were from snippets from remote roads the NorthWest Territories. As you can see, a magnificent place.

I have terabytes of video as I took more video than pictures. It is going to be a monumental task to put this together.

Be patient as I finish the ride report and begin work on the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment